Electrical Engineer Position
Windmill Cardiovascular Systems is seeking an electrical engineer to develop electronics and software for control and monitoring of an implantable blood pump.
- Design digital and analog electronics
- Design, prototype, and layout PCBs
- Develop embedded software for control, monitoring, logging, and communications.
- Develop unit testing framework, static analysis, and automated hardware testing
- Participate in regulatory activities such as design reviews, risk analysis, FMECA
- BSEE or MSEE
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience with PCB design, electromagnetics, embedded system software, ARM microcontrollers, bare metal, RTOS, version control system
- Familiar with lab equipment such as oscilloscope, digital logic analyzer
- Full-time position
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Austin, TX
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org